- For today's phonics lesson, please follow the link below.
- We are learning a Talk4Writing version of a fact file called 'Space'. Here is a video, with actions, for your child to join in with.
- For the recorded English lesson, please click on the link below.
- Here is the English activity for today.
- We are using White Rose Maths videos this week. Follow the link and watch the 'Multiplication sentences using pictures' video. Please end the video when they start explaining the task and, instead, watch Mr Talbot explain the task. The links are below.
- Please click below for today's maths activity.
- For today's recorded guided reading lesson, please click below.
- Click the link below for today's Guided Reading task.
- To access the guided reading book 'Penguins to the rescue', please click on the link below and log in. You will find the book in either 'My stuff' or, if you have already read the book, in 'My library'.
- This week our topic work will be following the ‘Mission to mars student challenge’ from NASA. This will lead us to the exciting opportunity to watch a live stream of the ‘Perseverance Mars rover’ landing on Mars on the 17th February 2021. For more information about Mars and NASA's 'Mission to Mars student challenge', watch the clips below.
- Scientists urgently need to know what the Earth looks like from space. Click below for your mission.