- For your recorded phonics lesson, please follow the link below.
- We are learning our talk for writing version of 'The first hippo on the moon' by David Waliiams. Here is our version with actions for your child to join in with.
- For your recorded English lesson, please follow the link below.
- Here is the English activity for today.
- Here is a sound mat and a word mat for 'The first hippo on the moon'. The children use these resources in school to help with their spelling.
- We are using Oak Academy for our maths this week. Please click below for today's lesson.
- Please click below for today's maths activity.
- For today's recorded guided reading lesson, please click below.
- To access the guided reading book 'Extreme Living', please follow the link below and log in. You will find the book in either 'My Stuff' or, if you have already read it, in 'My Library'.
- Please click below for today's guided reading activity.
DT (Design and Technology)
- NASA are redesigning their spacesuits, you can watch some of the video below to see how they are improving their spacesuits, if you want to. Can you design a space suit for going on a spacewalk? What do you have to have on a space suit? What extra items would you like? Perhaps you would like a spacesuit that plays your favourite song, or one that has a strap to hold your favourite teddy, maybe you would like a camera attached so you could take photos easily. Most spacesuits are white, what colours would you choose to decorate your spacesuit? Explain your design to someone at home. Which parts are vital for your survival? What is their purpose? Why have you included other things?