- For your recorded phonics lesson, please follow the link below.
- We are learning a Talk4Writing version of the tradition tale Rumpelstiltskin. Here is a video, with actions, for your child to join in with.
- Please click below for the Rumpelstiltskin story map. Use this with the video above to help your child retell the story.
- This is the script for the story. It should be used in conjunction with the video and the story map.
- For your recorded English lesson, please follow the link below.
- Here are the English resources for today.
- For your recorded maths lesson, please follow the link below.
- Here is the maths activity for today.
- For your recorded guided reading lesson, please follow the link below.
- Here is the guided reading activity for today.
- To access the guided reading book, 'Just the Job', please click on the link below and log in. You will find the book in either 'My Stuff' or, if you have already read it, in 'My Library'.
- It's World Book Day today! Here is the story that this afternoon's topic activities are based on. Don't forget to check out the World Book Day star with bedtime story videos from your class teacher as well as information about the competition.
- Here is the topic activity for today.