- For today's phonics lesson, please follow the link below.
- We are learning our talk for writing version of 'The first hippo on the moon' by David Walliams. Here is our version with actions for your child to join in with.
- For the recorded English lesson, please click the link below.
- Here is the English activity for today.
- We are using Oak Academy for our maths this week. Please click below for todays lesson.
- Please click below for todays maths activity.
- For today's recorded guided reading, please click on the link below.
- To access the guided reading book, 'Extreme Living', please click on the link below and log in. You will find the book in either 'My Stuff' or, if you have already read it, in 'My Library'.
- Think about the planet you designed a while ago, can you create an image of what it would look like if you were standing on your planet. You can use anything you like: drawing, painting, playdough, collage etc. Would there be living things there? How would they look different to living things on Earth? Would there be any creatures there? What colour would the sky/ground be? Would you be able to see more than one moon or sun when you look up? Is the ground flat or are there hills and mountains? Let your imagination run wild!