- For today's phonics lesson, please follow the link below.
- We are learning a Talk4Writing version of a fact file called 'Space'. Here is a video recording, with actions, for your child to join in with.
- Here is the English activity for today.
- We are using White Rose Maths videos this week. Follow the link and watch the 'Multiplication using the x symbol' video. Please end the video where they start to explain the task and, instead, watch Mr Talbot explain what we are doing. The links are below.
- Please click below for today's maths activity.
- For today's recorded guided reading lesson, please click below.
- To access the guided reading book 'Penguins to the rescue', please click on the link below and log in. You will find the book in either 'My stuff' or, if you have already read it, in 'My library'.
- This week our topic work will be following the ‘Mission to mars student challenge’ from NASA. This will lead us to the exciting opportunity to watch a live stream of the ‘Perseverance Mars rover’ landing on Mars on the 17th February 2021. For more information about Mars and NASA's 'Mission to Mars student challenge', watch the clips below.
- Disaster has struck on the International Space Station and NASA needs your help! Click below for your mission.