- For your recorded phonics lesson, please follow the link below.
- We are learning our talk for writing version of the story 'The first hippo on the moon' by David Waliiams. Here is our version with actions for your child to join in with.
- For your recorded English lesson, please follow the link below.
- Here is the English activity for today.
- Everything you need for maths today is in the document below.
- For your recorded guided reading lesson, please follow the link below.
- Here is your guided reading activity for today. You may also want to log in to bug club to look at the book we are reading, 'Welcome to the circus'.
- Make a collage (a 2d picture made from different materials) of a rocket ship using bits and pieces you can find around the house (old tin foil, bits of scrap paper, bits of wool etc). You can see a picture of the one I made at home below. I didn't have any glue so I put it all together and took a picture.