- For your recorded phonics lesson, please follow the link below.
- We are learning our talk for writing version of 'The first hippo on the moon' by David Walliams. Here is our version with actions for you child to join in with.
- For your recorded English lesson, please follow the link below.
- Here is the English activity for today.
- Here is a sound mat and a word mat for 'The first hippo on the moon'. The children use these resources in school to help with their spelling.
- We are using Oak Academy for our maths this week. Please click below for today's lesson.
- Please click below for today's maths activity.
- For today's recorded guided reading lesson, please click below.
- To access the guided reading book 'Extreme Living, please follow the link below and log in. You will find the book in either 'My Stuff' or, if you have already read it, in 'My Library'.
- Please click below for today's guided reading activity.
PSHE (Personal, Social, Health and Economic Education)
- Lots of astronauts dreamed of being astronauts when they were your age. They worked hard to achieve their goal. What job would you like to do when you are grown up? Draw a picture of you doing that job or just talk to a grown up about it. Why do you want to do that job? What skills or knowledge do you think you need to achieve your goal?